Half-day seminar in 3 MP3s plus handout
Presented by award-winning international speaker and Guerrilla Selling author Orvel Ray Wilson, CSP. This half-day seminar was created exclusively as a program for NSA Chapters, and recorded live at NSA/Northern California in San Francisco.
This program consists of four files: three audio MP3’s plus a PDF workbook. 3 hours of insider secrets that have made Guerrilla Marketing a global brand, 37 low-cost or no-cost marketing weapons, plus a PDF worksheet that you can use to develop your own Guerrilla Marketing Plan. Pure, usable, step-by-step content for the pro speaker. $149.90
In this fast-moving program, you’ll learn:
- 10 Guerrilla Strategies to Double Your Business
- 31 Guerrilla Marketing Weapons, covering everything from Business Cards to Bureaus.
- How to create a professional demo video, for free
- When, and how, to negotiate fees
- How to integrate your website, social media, and new online tools
- Common marketing myths and expensive mistakes many speakers make
- And hundreds of insider tips from a 30-year veteran of the platform
Play the Preview Clip
Orvel Ray Wilson, CSP is a co-author of the legendary Guerrilla Marketing series, which now spans 47 titles and 22 million books in print in 67 languages. He has been a full-time professional speaker since 1980, and built a mufti-million dollar seminar and consulting business. Unconventional, engaging and funny, he has addressed audiences large and small in more than 1,000 cities, 44 countries on every continent except Antarctica. He was voted one of the world’s TOP 5 SALES SPEAKERS for 2010 and 2011 in an international Internet poll.
Guerrilla Guarantee: If you are not completely satisfied with this purchase for ANY reason, call us at 800-247-9145, and we will cheerfully refund all of your money, no questions asked.