Write a book that sells you!
Authors struggle to market and sell their books. I'll show you how to write a book that sells YOU, instead. Being an author is what makes you an authority. It commands attention, respect, and higher fees.
Being a published author gives you a level of credibility, regardless of education or experience.
We'll follow "The Best-Seller Blueprint" to design the outline, content and even the cover. We'll bypass traditional publishing houses to create a high-margin book that you can include with every program.
Re-purpose your book into articles, blogs and social media postings that get attention, and get you found by Google. I've helped dozens of authors create award-winning books that gain attention and build an audience.
Few things are more frustrating that staring at a blank page. A collaborator can stimulate your creativity, develop new ideas, and keep you on track.
- Identify your most powerful message
- Use "The Best-Selling Blueprint" to create a book that sells you.
- Propose, write, edit and polish your manuscript
- Collect blurbs and reviews
- Get introduced to agents, editors and publishers
- Use Kindle Direct Publishing (Amazon) to bypass the traditional publishing rat race
Being a published author can double your fees!
- Analyze your content to punch up titles and program descriptions
- Review your current branding to insert marketing language that sells
- Identify new potential markets for your programs
- Develop alternate formats for your content
- Introduce you to bureau partners, with a personal recommendation
- Show you how to sell big-dollar coaching and consulting services from the stage
- Help you create products: scripting and recording an audio book, or cutting together a killer demo video
- Coaching on the use of social media sites like LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube to position you as THE go-to expert in your field
- Become a respected authority in your field
- Narrate your own audio book
- Build an online presence that makes money while you sleep
- Get promoted by the nation’s leading speakers bureaus
- Turn a single presentation into multiple engagements
- Earn additional income through writing, consulting and coaching
- Earn passive income through online-learning courses and seminars.
Make your dream of authorship a reality
Schedule a complimentary consultation to talk about your next book.
The Findability Formula
by Heather Lutze
Over a weekend, we wrote a proposal and successfully sold Heather's first book to John Wiley & Sons. Heather went on to become an international speaker on Search Marketing
by Heather Lutze
Already a successful speaker and seminar leader, her second book in the Findability series looked at the world of mobile marketing, and opened up a new, exploding market.
by Heather Lutze
Her third book in the Findability series, Heather is now Dean of Findability University, and an in-demand speaker on Internet Marketing.
by Kevin McCarthy
Keven spent 33 months in Federal Prison for a crime he didn't knowingly commit. He came to me asking, "Is there some way to turn this into a speaking career?" We turned his experience into a book, and the book into a $10,000/day seminar.
After 20 years in Supplier Diversity, Julia's new book was a pivot into a new market. WordFood is the diet of language that nurtures ourselves and others every day. This book won several awards.